Palestinian runners can sign up through Visa or vouchers bought in specific locations. For more information about sign-up for Palestinians, please visit the Arabic page.
Everyone involved in Palestine marathon is working on a voluntary basis and all funds (donations and registration fees) goes to the actual implementation and holding of the marathon. In order to ensure broad Palestinian participation, Palestinian runners pay
Palestine Marathon enforce age restrictions to our three distances complying with international standards. These are:
Full marathon: +17 years
Half marathon: +15 years
10K: +10 years old
Race Family: anyone
What you get:
Bib number and thin tags
Race nutrition before, during and after
downloadable finishers certificate.
Receiving your kit:
Runners kits will be distributed at:
* Ramallah: Sareyyet First Ramallah Group/ Al Tireh on March 04-05 / 2023 From 10:00- 20:00
* Bethlehem: Manager Square/ Peace Center on March 07,08,09 / 2023 From 12:00 – 20:00.
*To receive their kit, runners will be asked to present ID, confirmation of registration.
* Runners' kits will not be distributed on the day of the race!
- Full Marathon & Half Marthon - 6:30 am.
- 10km Road Race – 10:00 am.
- 5 km Family Race 10:30 am.
Race Day Temperature:
*The temperature will be approximately 13-17 degrees Celcius at the start.
Drink Stations – Water Marathn & half Marathon Water Stations will be provided every 2.5km and at the finish.
10km Road Race – Water Stations will be provided at the 2km point and at the finish.
5km Family Race – Water will be provided at the finish.
* will be Provided at the 10 km
* will be provided after the following stations on the Marathon route: 5km, 10km, 15km, 20km, and at the finish (Peace center).
* An Ambulance and medical station will be available approximately 200 metres after each main drink station on the Marathon route at 5km, 10km, 15km, and at the finish. Medics will also be present at every intermediary station.
* will be available near the start & finish area. (Peace center 2nd floor )