- All participants are assigned a chip timing device.
- Participants must wear their assigned timing device continuously from start line to finish line, to receive an accurate finish time.
- Participant Thin Tag or net times greater than the event time requirement will not be recognized as official.
- Participants found to be wearing two or more timing devices during the race will be disqualified and their results will not be recorded.
- Participants with missing timing device times at official checkpoints will be reviewed and may be disqualified.
- Participants must begin the event during the official recognized starting time in order to register an official course completion time.
Palestine Marathon 2017: http://results.sporthive.com/events/6253606012299198720